Schupfnudeln with ham and snow peas
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
When the Schupfnudeln are golden brown and the bacon is fried crispy, the result is a hearty treat for the whole family. This Schupfnudel recipe is also refined with mushrooms and snow peas and is simply good for everyday use.
Please review recipe:
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200 g mushrooms
- 80 g diced ham
- 200 g snow peas
- 1 red onion
- 250 g Schupfnudeln
- Salt, to taste
- Spear onions, to taste
- Clean and quarter the mushrooms.
- Peel the onion and cut into small pieces.
- Wash the sugar snap peas.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the Schupfnudeln until golden.
- Fry the mushrooms in the second pan for approx. 3-4 minutes .
- Add the ham, snow peas and onions and sauté briefly.
- Season everything with salt and pepper and mix into the noodles.
- Garnish the noodles with spring onion rings and serve in a hot pan.
Schupfnudeln can be prepared with sauerkraut, vegetables and cheese sauce or as a dessert with vanilla sauce or applesauce.
- mushroom brush
- cutting board