Savory pie with white cabbage and mayonnaise from the oven
The addition of mayonnaise and sour cream makes the dough very tender in this cake, and the cabbage filling goes well with the eggs.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 2-3 eggs
- 400-500 g cabbage
- Salt, to taste
- Spices, to taste
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 250 g sour cream
- 3-4 eggs
- 130 g Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
Prepare the filling
- Hard boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into medium to small pieces.
- Finely chop the cabbage and place in a bowl.
- Add the salt and spices.
- Mix with the eggs.
Prepare the dough
- For the dough, mix the mayonnaise with the sour cream, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Grease the baking tin with oil.
- You can immediately mix the filling with the dough and pour the entire mixture into the tin fill against or in layers.
- Aldo put half of the dough in.
- Spread the filling on top.
- Cover with the rest of the dough.
- Bake the cake for about 40 – 45 minutes at 180°C.
- egg slicer
- cutting board
- hand mixer