Savory pie with white cabbage and mayonnaise from the oven
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
The addition of mayonnaise and sour cream makes the dough very tender in this cake, and the cabbage filling goes well with the eggs.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2-3 eggs
- 400-500 g cabbage
- Salt, to taste
- Spices, to taste
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 250 g sour cream
- 3-4 eggs
- 130 g Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- egg slicer
- cutting board
- hand mixer
Prepare the filling
- Hard boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into medium to small pieces.
- Finely chop the cabbage and place in a bowl.
- Add the salt and spices.
- Mix with the eggs.
Prepare the dough
- For the dough, mix the mayonnaise with the sour cream, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Grease the baking tin with oil.
- You can immediately mix the filling with the dough and pour the entire mixture into the tin fill against or in layers.
- Aldo put half of the dough in.
- Spread the filling on top.
- Cover with the rest of the dough.
- Bake the cake for about 40 – 45 minutes at 180°C.