Savory pasta muffins with cheese and egg
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Noodle muffins taste good and are a great recipe idea from the leftover kitchen. You can conjure up a great dish from boiled croissant noodles that the children will enjoy. Simply mix the noodles with the egg and cheese, season to taste and fill the cavities of the muffin cases. After a short baking time in the oven, these tasty hearty muffins are created.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 17 votes )
- 200g pasta, cooked
- 1 egg
- 20-40g grated cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- silicone muffin cups
- Put the cooked noodles in a bowl.
- Mix well with the egg and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the noodle mixture into silicone muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes to make noodle muffins .