Savory ham cheese muffins for breakfast
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Savory and flavorful and cheese. The cheese ham muffins can be prepared for breakfast or taken as a snack on the go.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 100 g ham
- 100 g hard cheese, in one piece
- 100 g butter, softened
- 1 pinch sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 150 ml milk
- 300 g flour
- 3 Eggs
- ½ p. baking powder
- Cut the ham into small pieces.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- In a deep bowl, combine the softened butter, sugar, salt, pepper and milk.
- Add the flour, eggs and baking powder and combine to form a dough knead.
- Add the ham and cheese and stir.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins.
- Bake the cheese muffins in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- cutting board
- muffin pan
- hand mixer
- mixing spoon