Savory croissants with spinach, feta and eggs
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Hearty croissants made from fresh puff pastry with spinach and feta are a delicious starter or as a snack. The filling is supplemented with hard-boiled eggs and garlic. The filled croissants are the perfect party snack!
Please review recipe:
- 300 g puff pastry
- 500 g spinach leaves, fresh or frozen
- Salt, to taste
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled
- 150 g feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- nutmeg, to taste
- Flour, for rolling out
- yolk, for brushing
- cutting board
- pasting brush
- Cut 6-8 squares out of the puff pastry.
- For the filling, thaw the spinach leaves (you can of course also use fresh ones) and press them out well.
- Dice the eggs and sheep’s cheese and mix them with the spinach.
- Finely garlic Chop and add.
- Season everything with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Distribute the filling on the puff pastry and roll up the pieces to form croissants.
- Place the filled croissants on a baking tray and brush with a little egg yolk.
- Croissants in the Bake in a preheated oven at 200° C for approx. 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the filled croissants warm or cold!