Savory cake with eggs and spring onions
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
A simple buttermilk batter and a tender and savory egg and spring onion filling. The savory cake can be prepared quickly and is wonderful to serve to guests.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 19 votes )
- 250 ml buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 pack baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g flour
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled
- ½ bunch spring onions
- 185 g tuna
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- hand mixer
- cutting board
- springform pan
- Mix the buttermilk with the baking powder in a bowl.
- Add 3 eggs, salt and flour.
- Stir everything together to form an even batter.
- For the filling: finely chop the spring onions.
- Dice 4 hard-boiled eggs.
- tuna Mash with a fork.
- Mix the eggs, tuna and spring onions in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a baking pan and fill with half of the batter.
- Spread the egg filling evenly over the batter.
- Cover with the remaining dough.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for about 40 minutes.