Sausages in a dough coating made from quick yeast dough
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Sausages in batter are delicious, quick to make and the perfect snack for on the go. As finger food, the sausages in a dressing gown are great party food at children’s birthday parties or other parties with a buffet.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 20 g yeast cubes
- 250 ml milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 100 ml oil
- 20 sausages
- Food processor
- Dough roller
- Pizza roller
- Pasting brush
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in the warm milk.
- Add the egg, flour, baking powder, oil and salt.
- Knead in the food processor for 5 minutes to form a smooth dough.
- Form the dough into a ball and roll out into a circle.
- Cut the circle of dough into narrow strips, preferably with a pizza roller.
- Wrap the sausages with the strips of dough.
- Place the sausage rolls on the baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Grease with the beaten egg yolk and milk mixture.
- Sausages Bake in the pastry crust for about 15 minutes in the oven at 180-200 degrees.