Sausage fingers with spaghetti for Halloween
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 22 minutes
A terribly beautiful Halloween celebration is guaranteed, because these should not be missing from the spooky Halloween meal.
Please review recipe:
- 2 jars of sausages, approx. 10-12 sausages
- 250 g spaghetti
- ketchup, for garnish
- Heat the sausages in a hot water bath.
- Scratch them like fingers with a knife.
- Cut a piece of sausage from the “fingertip”.
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water al dente.
- Arrange the spaghetti on plates.
- Top with sausage fingers and garnish with ketchup.
Half an almond or flaked almonds can also be placed on the fingertip as a nail.