Sandy autumn cookies with almonds, vanilla sugar and cinnamon
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 42 minutes
The autumn biscuits with different animal motifs, leaves and acorns just look good enough to eat. They taste sandy and have a great almond taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.9 out of 5 stars ( 9 votes )
- 100 g ground almonds
- 120 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 g butter, cold
- 250 g flour
- ½ p. Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- hand mixer
- autumn cutters
- Mix the egg, pieces of butter, almonds, sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Knead everything into an even dough.
- Knead the dough with your hands and shape into a ball .
- Put the dough in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough thinly on a floured work surface.
- Use Herbst cutters to cut out the biscuits.
- Place the Herbst biscuits on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- The biscuits Bake at 160°C for approx. 10-12 minutes.
- Dust the cookies with powdered sugar, if you like.