Salmon skewers with peppers and aubergine – delicious grill recipes
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
With this marinade, the salmon has a spicy, aromatic taste. The salmon skewers taste juicy and very tasty with paprika and aubergine.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 300 g salmon
- 1 pepper, yellow or red
- ½ aubergine
- 50 ml olive oil
- ½ garlic clove
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 sprig rosemary
- chili, optional
- ½ lemon
- cutting board
- grill skewers
- mixing spoon
- grill brush
- Chop the garlic finely.
- Squeeze out the juice from half a lemon.
- Grind the thyme leaves and rosemary in a mortar and mix with the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Spread the marinade on the salmon and cut into large pieces.
- The Deseed the peppers and cut into large pieces.
- Cut the aubergines into thin slices.
- Mix the vegetables with the marinade.
- Drag the salmon onto skewers, alternating with the vegetables.
- Cook the salmon skewers over the grill for approx. Grill for 20 minutes.