Salad with cucumbers, radishes and peppers for the grill buffet
A great idea for a barbecue with lettuce leaves and vegetables! Finely chopped peppers, cucumbers and radishes are simply served in crisp iceberg lettuce leaves. With a dressing of yoghurt and herb dill, the vegetables taste very juicy and fresh.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 cucumber
- 300 g plain yoghurt
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Carefully separate the leaves from the iceberg lettuce, wash and pat dry.
- Cut the cucumber, radishes and peppers as small as you like.
- Cut the leek into rings.
- Stuff the lettuce leaves with the vegetables.
- For the dip: natural yoghurt with dill, Mix salt and pepper.
- Distribute 1 tbsp each on the lettuce leaves and the salad is ready!
- cutting board