Salad in a jar with quinoa, rocket and tomatoes
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
A varied idea for a salad in a jar that is wonderful to take away. The salad to go with various vegetables and pseudocereal quinoa is super easy to prepare and can be rounded off with a fruity dressing.
Please review recipe:
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 150 g quinoa, colorful
- rocket, to taste
- mango, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp tahini
- 2 tsp water
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Let the quinoa simmer in salted water for about 10-15 minutes at a low heat.
- Separate the broccoli into florets.
- Half the cherry tomatoes.
- Rinse the rocket.
- For the dressing, mix the orange and lime juice with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the tahini and beat in the oil.
- Premix the quinoa with the dressing.
- Layer the salad in a glass: fill the quinoa on the bottom and layer the rest of the prepared vegetables in the glass as you like.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing and enjoy !
- glass dish
- cutting board