Russian quark balls with cottage cheese and egg
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
These quark balls are quick, easy and always taste good! The main ingredient of this dessert is fresh cottage cheese – mixed with flour, some sugar and egg, these delicious quark balls are created. You can serve the Quarkkeulchen for breakfast, brunch or as a dessert.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 500g cottage cheese
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Salt, to taste
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl.
- Mix well with the flour, egg, sugar and salt.
- Shape the mixture into a roll about 5 cm in diameter.
- Cut crosswise into finger-sized pieces.
- Roll the small cakes in flour.
- Fry them in butter on both sides.
- Serve the finished quark balls with sour cream or jam.