Russian potato salad Olivie with beef and vegetables
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
This classic olivie salad is usually made with sausage. It is perfectly refined with boiled beef and tastes delicious together with pickles, carrots and eggs.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g beef
- Salt, to taste
- 5 eggs
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3-4 pickled cucumbers
- 1 can of peas
- Pepper, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- Boil the beef until tender, about 1 hour.
- Lightly salt 10-15 minutes before the end of the boil.
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Boil the potatoes and carrots until tender.
- Let all ingredients cool and dice with the pickles Cut.
- Add the peas to the salad.
- Season the Olivie potato salad with salt and pepper and stir together with the mayonnaise.