Rocket salad with figs, goat cheese and balsamic dressing
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 13 minutes
light rocket salad that is on the table within minutes and tastes wonderfully like summer. The rocket salad with goat cheese is spiced up with sweet fresh figs. With its spicy note, the rocket creates a wonderful balance to the sweet figs. The aromatic fruits turn a salad into a very special creation.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 200 g rocket
- 100 g goat cheese
- 6 figs, fresh
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- salad spinner
- Wash the rocket salad and spin dry.
- Wash and quarter the figs.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan.
- For the dressing: mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper.
- Arugula and figs Arrange on a flat plate.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the salad.
- Spread the pine nuts and drizzle over the dressing.