Rocket radish salad with cherry tomatoes | Perfect for grilling
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The quick radish and rocket salad is the perfect light starter and goes well with the grill. The salad is complemented with cherry tomatoes and tastes slightly nutty, crunchy and juicy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 6 radishes
- 100 g rocket
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- salad spinner
- cutting board
- Rinse and dry the arugula.
- Slice or halve the radishes.
- Have the cherry tomatoes.
- Put everything in a bowl along with a handful of chopped walnuts.
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Den Season the rocket and radish salad with salt and pepper.
This rocket radish salad goes very well with grilled food