Rich pumpkin soup with chicken breast and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
In the cold season there is probably nothing better and soothing than a soup. The rich one with chicken breast and vegetables gets creamier and tastier with whipped cream and cheese.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 chicken breast
- 1l water
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1-2 stalks celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400ml pumpkin puree
- 120ml whipping cream
- salt, to taste Taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Paprika powder, to taste
- 100 g cheese
- Herbs, to taste
- Place the chicken breast and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the meat, allow to cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Set aside the chicken stock in the saucepan.
- Meanwhile peel the carrot and grate it on a coarse grater.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Wash the celery and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel the garlic and press through the garlic press.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan on medium-high.
- Add the onion and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and celery and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Then add the garlic and after a minute remove from the heat.
- Mix the sautéed vegetables, chicken, pumpkin puree, whipped cream, salt, Add the pepper and paprika to the chicken broth and stir.
- Bring to a boil and after a few minutes, remove from the heat.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Add to the soup n and stir to dissolve.
- Chop herbs and sprinkle over pumpkin soup before serving.
- cutting board
- garlic press
- frying pan