Refreshing tiramisu cake with lemon and limoncello
Portions: persons | Preparation: minutes
Airy mascarpone cream with whipped cream and ladyfingers soaked in limoncello – a fantastic combination! A delicious tiramisu cake is good for mood, brings joy and summer to the table.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 400 g ladyfingers
- 300 ml cream
- 150 g sugar
- 2 lemons, organic
- 300 ml water
- 70 ml limoncello
- 500 g mascarpone
- citrus grater
- citrus press
- hand mixer
- springform pan
- Wash the lemons in hot water and rub them dry.
- Grab the zest from one lemon and squeeze out the lemon juice.
- Stir the mascarpone with the sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth.
- Whip the cream until firm.
- Use a spatula to fold the heavy cream into the mascarpone.
- For soaking the ladyfingers: Mix the water with the limoncello liqueur.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the liqueur water.
- Line the bottom and sides of 24 cm molds with the soaked ladyfingers.
- Top with half the mascarpone cream.
- Place another layer of ladyfingers on top.
- Cover with the remaining cream.
- Cut a lemon into quarters and decorate the tiramisu cake with it.
- Store the tiramisu cake in the fridge for approx. 1 hour.