Refreshing lemon cake with powdered sugar
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 85 minutes
A delicate lemon cake fits beautifully into tea time. The batter is prepared quickly and after 1 hour of baking time, a fabulous and refreshing lemon cake is created.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 200g sugar
- 170g oil, plus for greasing
- 260g wheat flour, plus for dusting
- 3 lemons, unwaxed
- 70g starch
- 3 eggs
- 170g milk
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 30g icing sugar, for serving
- Citrus grater
- Citrus press
- Hand blender
- Rinse the lemon with hot water and rub dry.
- Grab the lemon zest and squeeze out the lemon juice.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar.
- Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Mix together the flour, starch and baking powder.
- Stir in the flour mixture.
- Add the oil and milk and mix everything together to form a smooth dough.
- Grease a Bundt cake tin and dust with flour.
- Pour in the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for approx. 60-70 minutes.
- Let the lemon cake cool down , turn out of the mould.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.