Refreshing cocktail with tangerines, mint and bourbon whisky
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
Incredibly refreshing yet warm aroma of citrus, mint and honey. This tangerine cocktail is definitely worth trying!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2-4 tangerines
- ¹⁄₂ tsp honey
- 7-8 leaves mint + for serving
- 60 ml bourbon whiskey li>
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- Cocktail Set
- Place two of the tangerine pieces in a glass.
- Add the honey and mint.
- Crush the pieces with a mortar to squeeze out the juice.
- Squeeze out 90 ml of juice from the remaining tangerines.
- Stir everything together with the bourbon whiskey in the glass.
- Add ice cubes.
- With mint and tangerines garnish and serve.