Red lentil soup with soy and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 33 minutes
This flavorful and hearty lentil soup with soy flakes, lentils and tomatoes is ready in just half an hour. The delicious vegetarian dish is not only very filling, but also tasty. This Red Lentil Soup with Soy and Vegetables is a wonderful idea when you want to make a delicious meal in a short amount of time.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp curry
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp coriander, ground
- 400g tomatoes, in their own juice
- 1200ml water, or vegetable broth
- 180 g lentils, red
- 40 g soy flakes, dry
- salt, to taste
- cutting board
- Peel the onion and garlic, chop finely.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and sauté the vegetables for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add the spices, stir, and cook for another 30-40 seconds.
- Tomatoes add and continue to simmer for a minute.
- Add hot water to the vegetables, bring to the boil.
- Stir in the washed lentils and soy.
- Let the soup simmer under a lid over low heat for about 20-25 minutes until the lentils are tender .
Season the lentil soup with salt to taste, serve immediately.