Raw vegetable salad with pointed cabbage, carrots and pomegranate seeds
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
A crisp, fresh raw vegetable salad is spiced up with chips sticks and tastes incredibly delicious. The salad becomes really colorful with various vegetables such as carrots, beetroot and zucchini.
Please review recipe:
- 1 pomegranate
- 3 carrots
- 2 balls of beetroot, small
- 2 leeks
- parsley, to taste
- dill, to taste
- 50 g chips sticks
- 1/3 pointed cabbage
- 1/2 zucchini
- Remoulade, to taste
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Peel the carrots and beetroot and grate coarsely.
- Cut the pointed cabbage and courgettes into fine strips.
- Cut the leeks into narrow rings.
- Finely chop the parsley and dill.
- The bottom of a Serve on a serving plate or in a large, flat bowl with some tartar sauce.
- Place the pomegranate seeds in the center of the serving plate.
- Put the remaining 6 ingredients in a circle: spring onions, dill, parsley, pointed cabbage, beetroot, courgettes, chips sticks and carrots.
- Border the transitions between the individual ingredients with tartar sauce.
- Mix the ingredients together before eating and serve the salad.
- serving plate, or a flat large bowl
- cutting board