Raw mushroom soup with avocado, onions and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
This does not have to be cooked. Creamy, richly seasoned and very aromatic, this appetizer is ready in just 10 minutes without cooking. This makes it perfect for a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 375 g mushrooms, fresh
- ½ red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 avocado
- 135 g pine nuts
- 1 tsp thyme
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 720 ml water
- cutting board
- Clean and roughly chop the mushrooms.
- Peel the onion and garlic and chop finely.
- Wash, peel and roughly dice the avocado.
- Mix the vegetables.
- Add the pine nuts, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour in the water and Process everything with a hand blender to a smooth, supple mass.
- Place the mushroom soup in plates and serve immediately.
If desired, the mushroom soup can be slightly warmed before serving.