Ratatouille made from peppers, tomatoes and aubergines
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Ratatouille made from peppers, tomatoes and eggplant is a wonderful main dish that not only looks good but also tastes really good. The true classic made from summer vegetables, which is flavored with garlic and herbs, goes well with fish, meat, rice and bread.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 tomato
- 2 peppers
- 1 aubergine
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 10 g olive oil
- 5 g thyme
- salt, to taste
- 5 g parsley
- cutting board
- deep pan
- For the ratatouille, the vegetables are fried separately in the oil.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Finely dice the onion.
- Fry the onions in heated olive oil, add the thyme, salt and garlic.
- The finished onions Place in a colander to drain excess oil.
- Peel the tomatoes and scoop out the flesh.
- Chop the peppers into large pieces.
- Fry the peppers as well.
- Add the thyme, salt and garlic.
- The peppers add to the onions in the sieve.
- Cut the aubergine into large cubes.
- Fry the aubergine cubes in the oil and drain in the sieve.
- Mix all the vegetables together and cook briefly in a pan.
- The ratatouille with chopped Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.