Raspberry tiramisu with mascarpone cream on ladyfingers
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
refreshing tiramisu with fruity raspberries, sweet white chocolate in mascarpone cream and tender ladyfingers. The fruity dessert in the glass is ideal for captivating moments. The Italian dessert is relatively easy to prepare and can be made very well in advance.
Please review recipe:
- 100 g chocolate, white
- 200 g raspberries, frozen
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 1 pack of whipped cream
- 250 g mascarpone
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Nuts, optional
- 6 ladyfingers
- Melt the white chocolate over a water bath and let it cool down.
- Set aside a handful of frozen raspberries for decoration, let the rest thaw and puree.
- Scrape out the vanilla pod and mix the vanilla pulp with a little milk and mascarpone.
- Cream with whipped cream whip until stiff.
- Stir the melted white chocolate into the mascarpone.
- Carefully fold the solid cream into the mascarpone cream.
- Roast the flaked almonds in a pan and let them cool.
- Crack the ladyfingers into small pieces.
- Layer the tiramisu: 2 tbsp mascarpone Pour the cream into the glasses, add 2 tablespoons of raspberry puree and add the ladyfingers.
- Scatter 1 tablespoon of nuts, if you like.
- More layers of mascarpone cream.
- Distribute the raspberry puree, sprinkle with flaked almonds and top with a few raspberries.
- The raspberry Refrigerate the tiramisu for at least 4 hours!
The raspberry tiramisu can be prepared well with frozen raspberries. Don’t throw away the vanilla pod after scraping out the pulp, but put it in a glass with sugar and use it as vanilla sugar or use it to cook vanilla pudding.
- Heatproof bowl
- dessert glasses
- hand mixer
- sauté pan