Raspberry tiramisu with mascarpone and yoghurt – raspberry dessert
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 135 minutes
Cake from the glass tastes heavenly! The tiramisu consists of biscuit, a creamy mascarpone cream with yoghurt and fruity raspberries.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 50 g ladyfingers
- 120 g mascarpone
- 100 g yoghurt
- 30 g milk
- 30 g icing sugar
- vanilla extract, optional
- ¼ tsp lime zest
- 50 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- dessert glasses
- Put the mascarpone and yoghurt in a bowl.
- Add the milk and powdered sugar.
- Mix everything together until smooth.
- Stir in the lime zest and vanilla extract.
- Break the ladyfingers into two or three parts.
- Layer the dessert: Spread the cream on the bottom of the glasses.
- Put the ladyfingers on top.
- Add the raspberries.
- Give another layer of cream.
- Put the biscuits on top.
- Cover with the cream again.
- Top with the raspberries.
- Place the dessert in the fridge for 2 hours.