Raspberry tiramisu with eggnog and mascarpone
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Raspberry tiramisu with eggnog is a wonderful change from ordinary tiramisu. Here tiramisu shows its fruity side with raspberries and becomes an absolute highlight of pleasure!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 600 g raspberries, frozen
- 500 g mascarpone
- 120 ml eggnog
- 2 packs of vanilla sugar
- 150 g whipped cream
- 80 ml orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 400 g ladyfingers
- dessert glasses
- hand mixer
- Boil the orange juice with the lemon juice and the frozen raspberries.
- Add the sugar and stir.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool.
- In the meantime, line a glass mold with the biscuits or set them up in glasses.
- The ladyfingers with the berry-juice mixture.
- Whisk the eggnog with the mascarpone and vanilla sugar.
- Whip the cream until stiff and carefully fold into the mascarpone cream.
- Then spread this cream over the raspberry mixture.
- Then cook the raspberry tiramisu for approx. Refrigerate for 2 hours.