Raspberry smoothie with green apple and oatmeal
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
The raspberry smoothie with green apple is a real vitamin bomb. This nutritious drink with oatmeal is made on the basis of milk with the addition of honey. Breakfast or snack in minutes!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 160 ml milk, or soy milk,
- oat milk
- 1 green apple
- 120 g raspberries
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1-2 tbsp rolled oats, tender
- Rinse the raspberries, drain the water.
- Put the raspberries in the bowl of a blender.
- Add the honey.
- Wash and core the green apple.
- Chop into large pieces and add to the blender as well.
- Pour in the milk.
- Puree everything together.
- Pour the raspberry smoothie into glasses with the apple and enjoy.