Raspberry dream dessert with chocolate muffins, natural yoghurt and cream cheese
Even during the week you can treat yourself to a delicious dessert from time to time. This raspberry dream dessert is an ideal dessert to round off a lunch or dinner. The dessert is layered with baked chocolate muffins, raspberries and a yoghurt cream with cream cheese in a glass and tastes simply fantastic.
- 125 g butter, softened
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 125 g Greek natural yoghurt
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 200 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 100 g butter, softened
- 100 g icing sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- 200-300 g natural yoghurt
- 150 g raspberries, fresh
Prepare the muffin batter
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy.
- Stir in the milk.
- Stir in the eggs and continue to mix.
- Stir in the natural yoghurt.
- Dissolve the cocoa powder in the milk and stir into the batter.
- Flour with baking powder and baking soda mix and add to the batter.
- Add chocolate drops to the batter as desired.
- Line the muffin tin with paper cases and fill with the batter.
- Bake the chocolate muffins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. 25 minutes and allow to cool.
- Put 100 g of the raspberries aside for decoration and puree the rest with a hand blender.
- In a tall container, use a mixer to mix the butter until light and creamy.
- Add the icing sugar and continue to mix.
- Fresh cheese and natural yoghurt in one Mix the bowl.
- Stir the raspberry puree into the cream.
- Scrape out the vanilla bean and stir the pulp into the cream.
- Stir the cream into the butter mixture and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Dessert chic hten
- Cut the chocolate muffins into pieces.
- Dessert glasses alternately layer the cream and the chocolate muffins, repeat the layers.
- The raspberry dream dessert with chocolate muffins, garnish with fresh raspberries and decorative sprinkles and serve cold.
- hand mixer
- muffin pan
- paper cups
- dessert glasses