Raffaello cake without flour – Paw Patrol birthday cake with coconut cream
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 320 minutes
This fluffy with a Paw Patrol motif tastes fantastically delicious. The birthday cake is flourless and consists of almonds and coconut flakes, layered with a delicate coconut cream.
Please review recipe:
- 150 g butter, softened
- 120 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 g ground almonds
- 100 g grated coconut
- 80 g cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 400 g heavy cream
- 80 g sugar
- 300 g coconut milk
- 200 g cream cheese
- 100 g desiccated coconut
- 2 p. Gelatine, e.g. Gelatine Fix
- 6 Raffaello, chocolates
- 1 Cake topper, Paw Patrol motif
- 12 Raspberries, fresh
- Mix soft butter with sugar until creamy.
- Gradually stir in the eggs.
- Add the almonds, desiccated coconut, cornflour and baking powder and stir everything together to form an even dough.
- Line the bottom of a springform pan with baking paper.
- Pour in the batter and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for approx. 20 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the tin and let it cool on a wire rack.
- Cut the cake horizontally with a cake cutter or bread knife.
- The bottom one Place the cake base on a cake plate and place a cake ring around it.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Stir together the sugar, coconut milk, cream cheese, grated coconut and gelatine fix in a bowl.
- Fold in the heavy cream.
- Half Spread the cream on the bottom layer of dough.
- Place the second layer of dough on top and cover with the remaining cream.
- Put the Raffaello cake in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- The coconut cake Top with a Paw Patrol cake topper.
- Decorate with halved Raffaello chocolates, garnish with raspberries if you like.
A serrated bread knife works best for halving the cake bases. The topping of the is best done just before Serve, otherwise the cake topper will soften too much.
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Springform pan
- Cake cutter
- Cake ring
- Cream scraper