Quick zucchini pancakes with shrimp, garlic and herbs
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
These have an interesting flavor due to the addition of shrimp. The fritters get their intense aroma with lemon peel and garlic and are spiced up with herbs.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g courgettes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 100-150 g prawns, peeled
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 sprigs of herbs
- 1 egg
- 60-70 g flour
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Roughly grate the zucchini.
- Mix the vegetables with salt and place in a colander.
- Leave the zucchini to stand for 35 minutes.
- Then gently squeeze out to remove excess liquid.
- Using a knife, chop the shrimp into small pieces Cut.
- Finely grate the lemon zest.
- Finely grate the garlic.
- Chop the herbs into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the zucchini well with the prawns, lemon zest, egg, garlic, herbs, flour and pepper.
- In a Heat the frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the zucchini mixture in the form of small pancakes.
- Fry them for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until brown.
- Serve the zucchini pancakes with a sauce of your choice.