Quick vegetable soup without meat
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
A simple vegetable soup that is healthy and rich. A wonderful soup is made from cabbage, carrots, celery and potatoes, which is thickened with flour and refined with mustard at the end of cooking. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
Please review recipe:
- 1 white cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery
- 1 onion
- 1 parsley root
- 5 potatoes
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1.5 l water
- Cut the vegetables into large pieces.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add the vegetables and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add 2 tablespoons of flour and 1 tablespoon to the broth Mix the mustard.
- Then puree the soup with a hand blender.
- cutting board
- hand blender