Quick tortilla wraps with eggs and crab sticks
These crab stick and egg wraps rolls are delicious and ready in just 15 minutes. They look good on a table both in everyday life and at a party.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 4-5 eggs
- 200-250g crab sticks
- 1 bunch of herbs
- Salt, to taste
- 1 lavash bread
- 100g mayonnaise
- Hard-boil the eggs for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and peel.
- Thaw the crab sticks.
- Cut both into small cubes.
- Rinse the dill and parsley, shake dry and chop.
- In one Mix together the crab sticks, eggs, and herbs in a bowl.
- Salt to taste.
- Lay out the wraps on a work surface.
- Spread generously with mayonnaise.
- Spread the filling evenly over the flatbread, leaving an inch/2cm around the edge.
- Carefully roll up the tortilla wraps tightly.
- Place the tortilla wrap in the fridge for approx. 30 minutes to cool down.
- Before serving, cut into 2 cm thick rolls starting from the centre.
- Skewer them on small wooden skewers and serve.
- egg cooker
- egg slicer
- cutting board
- kitchen spatula
- wooden skewers