Quick potato casserole with Kaiser vegetables, Gouda cheese and cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 115 minutes
A delicious vegetable casserole is quick and easy to prepare. A tasty dish is created from frozen Kaiser vegetables and buttered vegetables. The vegetable casserole is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Please review recipe:
- 3 potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 600 g Kaiser vegetables, frozen
- 100 g buttered vegetables, frozen
- 80 ml milk
- 80 ml cream
- spring onions, to taste
- nutmeg, to taste
- red pepper powder, to taste Taste
- Curcuma, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 100 g Gouda, or Parmesan
- 1 tbsp sesame
- Peel the potatoes, cut them roughly and pre-cook them in salted water for 5-8 minutes.
- Pre-cook the emperor and buttered vegetables in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with milk and cream.
- Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper …
Serve the casserole as a side dish with fish or as a main course.
- cutting board