Quick porridge with pumpkin and milk for breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Ordinary oatmeal becomes even more appetizing when sweet pumpkin and a little cinnamon are added. This is quick to prepare and goes well with breakfast as well as a snack.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 200 ml milk
- 100 ml water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 150 g pumpkin
- 100 g rolled oats
- 1 tbsp butter
- cinnamon, to taste
- Boil the milk with the water, salt and sugar.
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces.
- Add the rolled oats and pumpkin to the milk.
- Stir, bring to the boil again and simmer over low heat under a lid for about 10 minutes leave.
- Add the butter to the porridge, sprinkle with cinnamon and stir.
- Leave the oatmeal with pumpkin to stand for 5-10 minutes, covered, and then serve.
- cutting board