Quick no-bake cake with rice crispy and peanuts – Easter cake
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The delicious crispy cake is topped with chocolate Easter bunnies at Easter. The sweet cream that holds the crunchy chocolate balls together consists of butter and sweetened condensed milk. Thanks to the peanuts, the Easter cake has a nutty flavor and, with the chocolate balls, a chocolaty taste.
Please review recipe:
- 180 g butter
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g roasted peanuts
- 250 g chocolate balls cornflakes
- Mix the butter with a hand mixer until creamy and gradually add the condensed milk.
- Add the peanuts to the cream. Stir everything well.
- Add the chocolate balls and stir well together.
- Prepare a mold with baking paper and fill with crispy mass, pressing down well.
- Refrigerate the cake for 3 hours.
- Remove the crispy rice cake from the mold , place on a plate and cut into pieces.
- Depending on the occasion, the cake can be decorated as desired, for example with grated chocolate, biscuit crumbs or, for Easter, with chocolate bunnies.
- Hand mixer
- Mixing spoon
- Springform pan