Quick minced meat lasagne with tomato sauce and ricotta
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This easy and quick lasagna recipe is perfect when you don’t have time to cook. It takes about half an hour to prepare, but the lasagna is just as tasty as the classic version.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 200-250 g lasagne sheets
- 1 tbsp oil
- 200-250 g minced meat
- 850 ml tomato sauce
- 250 ml water
- 1 tsp basil, dried
- 1 tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 250 g ricotta
- 50 g parmesan
- 100 g mozzarella
- kitchen scales
- measuring cup
- frying pan with lid
- wooden spoon
- Break the lasagne sheets into medium or large pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan at a medium temperature for approx. 1-2 minutes.
- Fry the minced meat in it for approx. 4-5 minutes until crumbly and golden brown. Be careful not to leave any large chunks of meat.
- Add the tomato sauce, water, basil, salt and pepper.
- Bring the whole thing to a boil while stirring.
- Add the lasagne sheets to the meat sauce.
- At medium temperature, approx. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, grate the parmesan and mozzarella.
- Put the ricotta into the pan and stir well.
- Sprinkle the lasagne with the parmesan and mozzarella.
- Leave covered for approx. 5 minutes and serve warm.