Quick loaf cake with chocolate and Mikado sticks
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
The loaf cake is super easy to prepare and therefore perfect if you need a delicious cake for a children’s birthday party or coffee gossip. The chocolate coating makes the loaf cake wonderfully chocolaty and the topping with pickle sticks gives it an interesting look.
Please review recipe:
- 150 g sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- vanilla bean, /-mark
- 170 g butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 350 g flour
- 1/2 pack baking powder
- 200 ml milk
- 50 g dark chocolate , couverture
- 1 pack of Mikado sticks, optional
- sugar sprinkles, optional
- Powder sugar with vanilla sugar and vanilla. Or use icing sugar.
- Add soft butter and eggs and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder and milk and mix everything together.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and fill in the batter.
- The loaf cake at 180 degrees approx. 50 minutes.
- After 30 minutes baking time, cover the sand cake with baking paper.
- Let the cake cool down and take it out of the mold and decorate as you like.
- Melt the chocolate couverture and spread it over the cake.
- Put in the Mikado sticks and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles if you like sprinkle.
The sand cake can be covered with icing made from powdered sugar or dusted with powdered sugar and decorated with various decorations such as Smarties, gummy bears, coconut flakes, nuts, chocolate hearts, etc.
- food processor
- loaf pan
- baking paper
- pasting brush