Quick layered dessert with bananas and biscuits in a jar
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
If a dessert is missing with tea, then this recipe is perfect for it. This very light and quick dessert with bananas, biscuits and baking milk will be a success for everyone. This incredibly simple but delicious recipe can be prepared in no time at all with just three ingredients.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 100g Biscuits
- 2 Bananas
- 400ml Fermented Baked Milk, or Sour Cream
- cutting board
- Crumble the biscuits in a bowl.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into slices.
- Stack the ingredients in the glass.
- First put the biscuits, then the baking milk, then the bananas and finally more baking milk in the glass give.
- Serve the dessert with bananas and biscuits immediately.