Quick gingerbread cookies with oatmeal and ginger
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
These are not too sweet, but taste very tasty and have a light, pleasant note of ginger. You can refine the taste by using raisins, nuts or sunflower seeds instead of ginger.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 100g butter
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 tsp sugar syrup
- 100g flour
- 100g rolled oats
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice
- mixing spoon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the sugar and syrup and allow to dissolve, stirring constantly.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Put the flour mixture into the saucepan and mix well with the butter mixture.
- Mix in the rolled oats, gingerbread spice and ground ginger.
- Mix everything together to form an even dough.
- Den Using a teaspoon, place the dough in portions on the baking sheet.
- Press down lightly with the spoon to give the biscuits a flat shape.
- Spread the biscuits with enough space on the sheet, as they will spread during baking.
- The gingerbread Bake the biscuits in the preheated oven for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Right after baking, the gingerbread biscuits are still quite soft. Therefore, do not remove the biscuits from the tray until they have completely cooled.
- Enjoy the gingerbread biscuits with coffee or tea.