Quick chocolate cake in a loaf pan
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
A quickly made chocolate cake always goes well, whether with coffee or a glass of milk. A batter is baked with light and dark batter in a loaf pan to form a moist and super delicious chocolate cake.
Please review recipe:
- 120 g sugar
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 90 ml milk
- 120 g flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 60 g cocoa
- 90 ml vegetable oil
- Put the sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs, milk, flour, a little baking powder and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Cut the dough in half and stir the cocoa into one half.
- Grease a loaf tin with butter.
- Light and dark dough mixture alternately pour into the tin.
- Bake the chocolate cake in the preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 50 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- loaf pan