Quick bulgur pan with vegetables and mushrooms
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
In this recipe, bulgur is not cooked separately, but is cooked in a pan together with the vegetables and mushrooms. Bulgur pan, in which numerous flavors are perfectly combined, tastes finely spicy, crispy and incredibly delicious. The recipe is very simple and very quick.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 6-7 mushrooms
- 1-2 peppers
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 200-230 g bulgur
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 500 ml of water
- kitchen scales
- cutting board
- vegetable peeler
- frying pan
- wooden spoon
- serving bowl
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into thick slices.
- Wash the peppers, deseed them and cut into strips.
- Peel the carrots and grate them coarsely.
- Peel the onions and chop them finely.
- Bulgur in a sieve with cold water 2- Rinse 3 times and drain well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Fry the bulgur in it for about 4-5 minutes while stirring.
- Slide onto one half of the pan.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of oil onto the empty half of the pan 2-3 minutes.
- Stir the bulgur and onions separately.
- Then mix the bulgur with the onions.
- Add the carrots, peppers and mushrooms.
- After Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry, stirring, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the boiling water into the pan.
- Boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat.
- The bulgur – Cover the pan and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Season the dish once more with salt and pepper and remove from the stove en.
- Pour the bulgur into a serving bowl with the vegetables and mushrooms.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve.
You can also prepare the bulgur pan with other vegetables if you like. Aubergines, zucchini, broccoli florets or blanched cauliflower florets are perfect for this.