Quick baguette bites with salmon and guacamole
Lime juice brings out the flavor of the fish and the fish perfectly. The baguettes are so appetizing that they are even perfect for a party. Prepared in just a few minutes, it’s the perfect snack for any occasion.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- 3 slices of baguette
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 2-3 slices of salmon, lightly salted or smoked
- salt, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- Toast the baguette slices in a pan.
- Peel the avocado.
- Merge the avocado flesh in a blender with a teaspoon of lime juice and salt.
- Spread the prepared guacamole over the baguette slices.
- Top with salmon.
- As you like Garnish with herbs.
- Then drizzle with lime juice and serve the baguette appetizers immediately.
- stand mixer