Quark with berries, nuts and Oreo biscuits
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The dessert with quark, berries, nuts and Oreo biscuits looks pretty and is easy to prepare. The light quark cream with honey provides refreshing enjoyment and is well complemented with berries and biscuits.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 500 g quark
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- 50 g nut mix
- 200 g berry mix, frozen
- 4 oreo biscuits
- honey, to taste
- Mix the quark with a little honey and layer in a glass.
- Place the mixed nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts) on the yoghurt.
- Spread the frozen berry mixture over the nuts.
- Leave in the fridge for approx. 2 hours before eating leave.
- Top the dessert with Oreo cookies and enjoy.