Pumpkin Spice Latte – perfect drink for fall
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Anyone who likes a pumpkin latte is sure to appreciate this recipe. Pumpkin Spice with a rich pumpkin flavor and a whole load of spices will make a cold evening that much warmer and more enjoyable. This autumnal drink is a must during the cold days.
Please review recipe:
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp cinnamon, ground
- ¼ tsp ginger, ground
- ⅛ tsp cloves, ground
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg, ground
- 2 cups milk, or plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Black Tea Bag
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a small saucepan, combine the pumpkin puree and spices.
- Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring.
- Add the milk, sugar, and tea bags.
- Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Heat the mixture, about 5 minutes let simmer.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte can be whipped with an electric milk frother.
- Pour the warming Pumpkin Spice Latte into a mug and enjoy.
- milk frother