Pumpkin dessert with chocolate chip cookies and marshmallows for Halloween
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
delicious dessert layered with sweet pumpkin cream made from cottage cheese, semolina and chocolate chip cookies. The eyes made of marshmallows and chocolate beans look incredibly cute.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g pumpkin
- 100 ml water
- 5 tbsp semolina, durum wheat semolina
- ½ orange
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 75 g sugar
- 250 g quark
- 8 chocolate biscuits
- 8 large marshmallows
- 8 brown chocolate beans
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- hand blender
- dessert glasses
- citrus press
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces and boil it in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Pure the pumpkin with a hand blender.
- Grate the orange zest and squeeze out the juice.
- Stir in the semolina and bring everything to the boil.
- Orange zest, Add the cinnamon and sugar.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the orange juice.
- Let the pumpkin mixture cool and stir in the quark.
- Place the chocolate biscuits in a freezer bag and crumble.
- Layer the dessert starting with the pumpkin cream, followed from the crumbled biscuits and top the layer again with pumpkin cream.
- The Halloween dessert can be topped with marshmallows and chocolate beans for eyes.