Pumpkin dessert with chocolate chip cookies and marshmallows for Halloween
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
delicious dessert layered with sweet pumpkin cream made from cottage cheese, semolina and chocolate chip cookies. The eyes made of marshmallows and chocolate beans look incredibly cute.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 500 g pumpkin
- 100 ml water
- 5 tbsp semolina, durum wheat semolina
- ½ orange
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 75 g sugar
- 250 g quark
- 8 chocolate biscuits
- 8 large marshmallows
- 8 brown chocolate beans
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces and boil it in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Pure the pumpkin with a hand blender.
- Grate the orange zest and squeeze out the juice.
- Stir in the semolina and bring everything to the boil.
- Orange zest, Add the cinnamon and sugar.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the orange juice.
- Let the pumpkin mixture cool and stir in the quark.
- Place the chocolate biscuits in a freezer bag and crumble.
- Layer the dessert starting with the pumpkin cream, followed from the crumbled biscuits and top the layer again with pumpkin cream.
- The Halloween dessert can be topped with marshmallows and chocolate beans for eyes.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- hand blender
- dessert glasses
- citrus press