Pumpkin cream soup with zucchini, onions and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
A classic pumpkin soup made with zucchini in this recipe. Pumpkin and zucchini are the perfect duo in this creamy soup. It’s quick to cook and tastes fantastic.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g butter
- 500 g pumpkin eg Hokkaido
- 250 g courgettes
- 3/4 l vegetable stock
- cutting board
- Chop the onions with the clove of garlic and sauté briefly in butter.
- Cut Hokkaido into smaller pieces.
- Add to the onion mixture along with the zucchini slices.
- Deglaze with the broth and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Finally puree everything and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Pumpkin cream soup with Mediterranean quark spread and grain baguette.