Puff pastry pies with avocado, pomegranate seeds and cottage cheese
The tender filling of avocado, cottage cheese and garlic makes these crispy puff pastries a flavorful appetizer. Filled puff pastry pies are quick to make and taste delicious.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 1 avocado ¹⁄₂ – 1 tbsp
- lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- 150-200 g cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- dill, to taste
- 7-10 puff pastries
- 1 handful
- pomegranate seeds
- In a blender, mix the avocado pulp with the lemon juice.
- Add the salt, cottage cheese, olive oil, chopped garlic and some dill.
- Mix until smooth.
- Place the avocado cream in a piping bag.
- The puff pastry pies Fill with the cream.
- Puff pastry pies with dill and pomegranate seeds and serve.
Cream cheese can be used instead of cottage cheese.
- food processor
- piping bag