Puff pastry filled with spinach and cheese
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
The filled puff pastry with spinach and feta tastes simply delicious. Whether at the birthday buffet, for dinner or as a snack – the savory filled puff pastry with a spicy spinach-feta mixture is always a hit.
Please review recipe:
- 450 g puff pastry, in squares
- 200 g feta cheese
- 400 g spinach
- 1 egg yolk, for brushing
- Wash the spinach, wipe dry and cut into small pieces.
- Dice the feta and mix with the spinach.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the puff pastry and cover with the spinach mixture.
- Roll the pastry up into a roll .
- Grush with a beaten egg yolk.
- Bake the puff pastry rolls in a preheated oven at 200°C for approx. 30 minutes.
- cutting board
- pasting brush