Puff pastry Easter bunnies with chocolate cream – Easter pastries
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 32 minutes
A quick and easy recipe for crunchy, chocolatey Easter bunnies with Nutella filling. The Easter bunnies are delicious and suitable for afternoon coffee or Easter brunch. Cut out the puff pastry with Easter shapes, spread with chocolate cream and off you go in the oven!
Please review recipe:
- 2 rolls of puff pastry
- 400 g Nutella, chocolate cream
- 1 egg yolk, for brushing
- icing sugar, for sprinkling
- Roll out a roll of puff pastry.
- Spread with Nutella chocolate cream.
- Place the second roll of puff pastry on top and press down lightly.
- Cut out the dough with rabbit cutters and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- The offcuts can also be baked.
- Coat the bunnies with beaten egg yolk.
- Bake the puff pastry bunnies in the oven at 200°C bottom and top heat for approx. 12 minutes until golden.
- Let the Easter bunnies cool down and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
If the bunnies slip a bit while baking, you can straighten them back into shape immediately after baking while they are still hot.
- Easter shapes
- kitchen brush
- icing sugar shaker